PaperDemon Art RPG

Open group | 1246 Members

Breast size- Is bigger REALLY better in real life?

1. Posted on Sep 18, 2008, 11:40:12 PM UTC
    ID: 22505 | #1
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 274 BETA ADMIN
    XP

I know for art's sake, bigger is better for most cases, but in real life, alot of the men I know say they prefer petite breasts instead of large ones cause they get in the way.

Is large breasts just all show and no go? Or in real life are they ACTUALLY more appealing?

I'd like to know people's opinions on this as it's something that interests me. People rave on so much about large breasts, but I think it's all bravado.

Men and Women's opinions welcome.

2. Posted on Sep 19, 2008, 1:11:46 AM UTC
    ID: 22506 | #2
    HurricaneIslandheart
    Level 4
    XP

They're nice to look at until they get to the point where they're becoming disproportionately large for the woman's body.  I prefer the hourglass look on women - the bust and hips should be large and curvy (not these two-by-fours who walk around claiming to be women).  Once either becomes TOO large, however, it's not only not appealing (to me) but it takes a toll on the spine, knees and feet.  Also, gravity ALWAYS catches up in the end.  The heavier something is, the more gravity's working on it. :P

3. Posted on Sep 19, 2008, 1:57:01 AM UTC
    ID: 22509 | #3
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 274 BETA ADMIN
    XP

On Sep 18, 2008 6:11 pm, HurricaneIslandheart said:
    [quote]

They're nice to look at until they get to the point where they're becoming disproportionately large for the woman's body.  I prefer the hourglass look on women - the bust and hips should be large and curvy (not these two-by-fours who walk around claiming to be women).  Once either becomes TOO large, however, it's not only not appealing (to me) but it takes a toll on the spine, knees and feet.  Also, gravity ALWAYS catches up in the end.  The heavier something is, the more gravity's working on it. :P

[/quote]

So you like a woman with a bit of meat in front of her, huh? True. MArilyne Monroe was a size 12 apparently- I'm a size 12, and even as a slim build, I have C cups. I wouldn't want anything larger though- I try to be active. They bounce around too much T.T I agree on the curvature thoing though :) I like a woman with shape too ^^ (Says she who draws mostly men- this is why I hate drawing women, cause I never make them curvy enough)

4. Posted on Sep 20, 2008, 6:32:32 PM UTC
    ID: 22528 | #4
    Sliverbane
    Level 40
    XP

Bigger breasts...ugh.  I had a B cup for the first hallf of my adult life.  With some weight gain I now wear a DD.  I have shoulder pain and upper back aches.  I do weights to strengthen my muscles but for the longest time I didn't realize how much a strain my larger breasts were causing!

A friend of mine has E/F cup sizes breasts.  Her biggest lament, out side of her back pain, was that her boyfriend couldn't 'cup' her breasts.  I mean most basketball players couldn't 'cup' her breast.  She liked the intimacy of that idea... and felt left out cause of her huge bust size.  I had never thought about it that way until I met her.

I think what a lot of women really want is a firmer up right shape not merely huge breasts.  I wouldn't mind a firmer breast even  if it meant loosing a cup size. 

5. Posted on Sep 28, 2008, 12:22:43 AM UTC
    ID: 22561 | #5
    Shalashaska
    Level 6
    XP

For me personally, in and around the C-cup range is as big as breasts need to be. I prefer smaller than that. Like a large B-cup. Just show me some legs and a shapely butt. That's where it's really at.

6. Posted on Sep 28, 2008, 10:31:23 AM UTC
    ID: 22562 | #6
    Nonosama
    Level 3
    XP

I like my breasts. It's a normal B-cup. I can do everything of sports that I want, (also my reenactment) and they are also nice to look at....

But bigger breasts Like a D-cup, isn't really pretty, unless you do something for them ( for example train the muscles and so on) and it isn't really healthy. My girlfriends got a D-cup, she's 1.54 tall (imagine THAT) and she has enormous problems with her back.

I like her how she is, but I always tell her to go to a doctor, checkit, and when she has to, to make them smaller.

So you can see... big breasts are sometimes nice to look at (oh yeah and her's are really nice to look at!!!) but it isn't healthy at all!

Thats my opinion^^

7. Posted on Sep 28, 2008, 7:33:14 PM UTC
    ID: 22565 | #7
    WildeKarde
    Level 21
    XP

My friend and I discused this at length a few times. I personaly prefer a girl  to have a nice butt over breast. Big breast and no but appears to me she will fall over. Now on topic. Its a balance, I girl that has a large frame and small breast looks  slightly off same with a small frame and big breast. I agree totally that its a balance of curves. this bening said a waist that is smaller than hips and breast helps a lot.  As for me how i feel about it just size. Large breast on the right girl is very attractive. But I prefer smaller as Investing in the future, cause in all Gravity takes its toll. Sad to say this is true even in men. These body builders, it all sags with time and very un attractive. Look at  Arnold.

8. Posted on Sep 29, 2008, 3:38:32 PM UTC
    ID: 22568 | #8
    Nonosama
    Level 3
    XP

Wilde,

you're rigth, the right breasts ont he rigth girl looks very attractive, of course. But as you said, the gravity is a big problem.

I wouldn't want to have big breasts because of the pain in the back.

9. Posted on Oct 1, 2008, 8:31:49 PM UTC
    ID: 22586 | #9
    Nekoyoujo
    Level 21
    XP

I disagree

Bigger ISN'T better in art becuz they can take the focus away from the overall artistic value. However, this is more applied to how much ATTENTION you put on the breasts ,as well.

In real life, i'd say as long as you boobs are just the right size for your body it's fine. Too big or too small looks odd just on some females, but there can be no general say.

10. Posted on Oct 1, 2008, 11:58:36 PM UTC
    ID: 22593 | #10
    ArkillianDragon
    Level 274 BETA ADMIN
    XP

I'm glad that alot of people do like a proportioned breast- there's ALOT of self conscious women out there getting elargements, and turning into a freak like Pamela Anderson. It's just not right. I understand someone that lost their breast wanting it, like through cancer, but for glamour? Eh... If you're that self conscious, then maybe there's something deaper effected instead?

Quick Reply

🔒 This topic is locked and is not accepting replies.