Dracostryx

Open group | 550 Members

[T] Slots for Tributes (Indigo | Eyelets | Nox | Teal)

1. Posted on Sep 15, 2021, 6:06:50 AM UTC
    ID: 36032 | #1
    Rilameth
    Level 7
    XP

I have a bird pair I'm hoping to get breedable, but as I don't have all the time in the world, I decided to offer full slots to both birds in exchange for someone else doing their Tributes for me.

Mind that I will be favouring quality over speed of completion. This is not first come, first served (though once they are breedable, I will be having slots to them available for regular AP as well).

It will be one full slot to each bird for each image, for a total of 3 full slots to Ilyse and 3 full slots to Comet if all 3 images are done. Breed at Omega at your own risk (Ilyse is already Alpha). You may use these slots together, separately, sell/trade/gift them to someone else, or any combination thereof.

I also plan on pair bonding these two birds to each other at some point - you may sit on these slots until then if you wish, at which point they may only be bred with each other and will benefit from the pair bonding boosts.

I will assign the slot permissions to you once the Tributes are approved and the birds have their EoGs (as per Dracostryx's rules).

Both birds have a rider each that I would like drawn with them - Ilyse's rider is Sharona, and Comet's rider is Elias. Sharona's main reference may be found here, while Elias' reference is a WIP and as such will only be provided once progress on a Tribute begins. (Both riders are human.)

The birds themselves:

Comet

DA Import: Here.

PD import: Here.

No lineage.

Breed: Hawk

No feather mute. Spade tail.

Phenotype: Nox Flecked Frosted Pangare Scorch with Cloudy, Teal, and Indigo.

Ilyse

DA Import: Herer.

PD import: Here.

Lineage: 

------------------------------------------ SSS: Unknown

----------------- SS: Unknown

------------------------------------------ SSD: Unknown

Sire: Unknown

------------------------------------------ SDS: Unknown

----------------- SD: Ryven 013 

------------------------------------------ SDD: Unknown

------------------------------------------ DSS: Unknown

----------------- DS: Unknown

------------------------------------------ DSD: Unknown

Dam: Luna 008 

------------------------------------------ DDS: Unknown

----------------- DD: Unknown

------------------------------------------ DDD: Unknown

Breed: Tyto.

Horned feather mute. Silky tail.

Phenotype: Sand Bubble Faded Frosted Ringed Sable Scorched Jay Ripple Teal Eyelets.

To offer, please either comment on this thread, PM me on PD, or DM/ping me on Discord (Rílaméth#4748).

Quick Reply

Please login to post to the forums...

Login