Open group | 553 Members

Art for Slots - OPEN

1. Posted on Jun 21, 2021, 4:43:49 AM UTC
    ID: 35399 | #1
    ethanol
    Level 6
    XP

*~Ethan's Art for Slots Extravaganza~*

Hello and welcome!  For a limited time I'm offering you all the opportunity to earn slots to one of my breeding ready Stryx!

How does this work?

• From now until the end of July, I'm offering to exchange Stryx slots of mine in return for art!
    • All you have to do is draw/write about one of the Stryx shown at the bottom of this post.
    • Have fun!

Art Guidelines

• Visual art minimum: Flat coloured fullbody
    • Literary art minimum: 300 words
    • All art must be submitted to PD and tagged with the ID of the stryx being drawn
    • Then, comment here with a link to the finished piece and which slot(s) you want to claim
    • You may do more than the minimum if you want to, but this isn't essential
    • You may enter more than once, but may only receive one slot per Stryx!
    • You MAY exceed the minimum in order to claim multiple slots with a single piece
    • Extras for visual: Adding a background (+1), adding another Stryx, Rider or ARPG character (+1), making it an activity roll (+1)
    • Etras for literature: Adding 300 words (+1 for every extra 300), making it an activity roll (+1)

The Slots!

• Eclipse - Ascended Chiro, Braveheart (chance for Bloodborn), Plasma breath Nox with 9 marks.  Will have a Genetic Alchemy Amulet equipped once I've crafted it.
    • Mother - Ascended Artisan Harpia, Velvet Nox with Fire Breath.  Great for lore babies.
    • Speckles - Ascended Corva with Aurora.  Simple but beautiful.
    • Satine - Ascended Silken Tyto.  Dom Unders.  The second oldest player-owned Stryx in the game!
    • Red Dawn - Ascended Gryph.  Fire breath.  Lore partner of Red Dusk - the pair are guaranteed to produce Cardinal babies!
    • Red Dusk - Legendary Silken Harpia.  Ice breath.  Four dom marks including Cardinal!  Lore partner of Red Dawn.
    • Yin + Yang - Ascended Silken Corva pair.  Have a chance to produce Half-Moon.  NOT life bonded (yet).
    • Lunar + Solar - Ascended Aurora Chiros.  Life bonded so two pups guaranteed.  Have a chance to produce rec/dom Aurora.
    • Apollo - The infamous Dom Galyx Harpia himself!  Ascended, ten marked Nox with Ice Breath.  His slots will have the following rules: no breeding to Stryx with any divine mark and/or dominant Rare/Ultra Rare genes.

Who can I draw for slots?

• Arctic - Penguin Corva!  She's playful and mischievous, loves the ocean and is known for stealing fish from boats that traipse too far into her territory.
    • Dakota - A cantankerous Raptor with a Spinoraptor-esque sail.  Her favourite food is eggs.  She's extremely short tempered and stubborn, doesn't like to listen to anyone.
    • Master - A gold-speckled Hawk who's smitten with Mother.  He's a proud beast, and tends to react with hostility to insults.  Otherwise, he's very loyal to Mother and dotes on her constantly.
    • Chun Bao - Red panda bat!  He's a big show off and loves to be the centre of attention.  Also doesn't tend to fly and prefers to crawl/climb.
    • Mirage - A fairly simple Tyto.  She's an enigma who rarely shows herself around others, though when she does she likes to baffle them with riddles and jokes.

Entries close 11:59 July 31st (PST) - have fun everyone!

2. Posted on Jun 24, 2021, 1:54:14 AM UTC
    ID: 35444 | #3
    ethanol
    Level 6
    XP

That looks amazing, thank you!  This piece alone eligible to a slot for both, so here's the combo slot!  Thank you <3

https://www.paperdemon.com/app/comments/view/109916

3. Posted on Jul 7, 2021, 6:45:30 AM UTC
    ID: 35591 | #6
    ethanol
    Level 6
    XP

Hey there!  Yes, this is valid for 2 slots of your choice - please let me know which Stryx you'd like slots to!  Thank you for participating too, I really adore this <33

4. Posted on Jul 15, 2022, 9:46:17 AM UTC
    ID: 40804 | #8
    RebelRai
    Level 1
    XP

Hello! 
    I am very new to this all.. ( so new Im waiting for my adoption to go through lol) and just trying to figure out things so sorry for the silly questions!
    When you say I would geta slot for art does that mean my stryx with yours or an offspring that your strix will have with one another or so? 
    Cause i thought Yin and Yang are super cool and I would absolutely snatch their baby! Just wanted to make sure haha 

Quick Reply

Please login to post to the forums...

Login